Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Little News...

This summer was a whirlwind, with finishing my Masters, visiting family, and trying to enjoy time off. In Madrid we found out our lives are going to be a full time whirlwind come March because we are expecting Baby K in March! 

I honestly still feel like it is a dream and it really hasn't hit me, although Baby K is starting to show. I have dreamed my whole life of having a baby and starting a family and praise God it's happening.  I have had a great pregnancy so far (knock on wood).  I haven't felt sick and have been sleeping like a rock. I think my only "normal/traditional" symptom is my energy level is low. 

After telling our families we made our announcement official by posting these pictures on Facebook.  Our friends and family were so sweet and sent so many messages of love for us and Baby K. 



I told my class through a game of hangman.  It was probably the most adorable thing ever.  They had NO CLUE and one by one solved the puzzle.  Finally they all figured it out and were crying and screaming.  They have been so sweet and ask about "the baby" everyday.



We find out the sex on Monday, October 13th.  I'm pretty sure its a boy, which Jess should be happy about because that means I won't buy as many clothes. :)  Needless to say we are beyond thrilled and pray daily for little bump to grow healthy and strong.

No comments: